We offer several different shipping options so our customers may select the shipping option which best suits his or her needs. Below is a list of all the shipping options we offer along with explanations of each method. Please review all the shipping information below before selecting your preferred method as the method you select will determine how long it takes for your package to arrive and how a shipping claim is handled, if necessary. If you aren’t sure which method is right for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us and discuss your options. Please note, your shipping options may be limited by your location or the items you purchase.
$9.95 Flat Rate Shipping: 1-7 Days - Available for all orders. Only available in the contiguous 48 states. Not available to Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. Territories such as Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands. We will choose the carrier and method based on the specifics of your order. We typically use USPS Priority Mail, but we reserve the right to select other carriers and methods. Not a guaranteed service.
Free Shipping: 1-7 Days - Similar to Flat Rate Shipping above except available for all orders over $75.00. This calculation is based on your discounted order subtotal. Therefore, the order subtotal after all discounts are applied must be at least $75.00 to qualify. Only available in the contiguous 48 states. Not available to Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. Territories such as Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands. We will choose the carrier and method based on the specifics of your order. We typically use USPS Priority Mail, but we reserve the right to select other carriers and methods. Not a guaranteed service. Please note, we are unable to convert orders to Free Shipping after they are placed, so be sure to check that you have selected Free Shipping before completing the Checkout process. Also, please be aware that certain items such as heat presses or chemicals may be required to ship via certain methods. In such a case, Free Shipping will not be an option.
USPS First-Class Package Service: 1-7 Days - Available for orders with a weight of 13 ounces or under shipping to anywhere in the U.S. or U.S. Territories such as Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands. The price of First-Class Mail is provided directly by the USPS and we do not mark-up the price above the actual cost. Please remember this is essentially the same service as dropping a letter in the mail and will take approximately the same amount of time to arrive to you as would a letter sent to you from us. Not a guaranteed service.
USPS Priority Mail: Live ESTIMATED Transit Time - This service is available for orders shipping to anywhere in the U.S. or U.S. Territories such as Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands regardless of order subtotal but with a maximum weight limit of 75 pounds. The price and estimated transit time are provided directly by the USPS. We do not mark-up the cost of shipping nor do we have any control of the estimated transit time or when your package actually arrives. Not a guaranteed service.
UPS Ground: Live ESTIMATED Date of Arrival - – UPS Ground is available to all 50 states and to all orders, regardless of order subtotal. UPS Ground may be required as the shipping method for certain items such as the StarCraft Heat Press and VLR. The estimated arrival date of your order and the price of shipping is provided directly by UPS. We do not mark-up the cost of shipping but instead provide you with our UPS account’s discounted rates. Please keep in mind the estimated arrival date as provided by UPS is an estimate only and is completely outside of our control. Not a guaranteed service.
USPS Priority Mail Express: 1-2 Days - – USPS Priority Mail EXPRESS, not to be confused with regular Priority Mail, is the fastest option available from the USPS. The transit time of either 1 day or 2 days and the price are determined directly by the USPS. We do not mark-up the cost of USPS Priority Mail Express. It is available to orders shipping anywhere in the U.S. or U.S. Territories such as Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands regardless of order subtotal but with a maximum weight limit of 75 pounds. Please note, the USPS does not consider the day the package is picked up as a “transit day”, so you must begin counting transit days the day after the package has been accepted by the USPS. GUARANTEED SERVICE*.
UPS Next Day Air: 1 Day - – This description includes UPS Next Day Air Saver and UPS Next Day Air Early A.M. The only difference between the above services is the time of day the package is guaranteed to arrive. Next Day Air Saver is typically guaranteed by 3:00pm, Next Day Air is typically guaranteed by 10:30am and Next Day Air Early A.M. is typically guaranteed by 8:30am. The preceding delivery times are typical for the services listed but may vary based on your location. . Available to all 50 states and to all orders, regardless of order subtotal providing UPS offers it in your area. The cost and estimated arrival date are provided directly by UPS. Again, we offer our UPS account’s discounted rates to our customers and do not mark-up the cost of shipping. Please take special note of the posted date of arrival as UPS does not deliver on Saturdays to most areas. Therefore, if you place your order on Friday, the arrival date may be on Monday. GUARANTEED SERVICE.
UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 Days - – This service is quite similar to UPS Next Day Air as described above. Available to all 50 states and to all orders, regardless of order subtotal providing UPS offers it in your area. The cost and estimated arrival date are provided directly by UPS. Again, we offer our UPS account’s discounted rates to our customers and do not mark-up the cost of shipping. Please take special note of the posted date of arrival as UPS does not deliver on Saturdays to most areas. Therefore, if you place your order on Thursday, the arrival date may be on Monday. GUARANTEED SERVICE.
Local Pick-up: Same Day - – If you live in the South Metro Atlanta area or you are willing to make the drive from wherever you live, we would love to serve you in person. If you place your order from home, you should receive an email from us in about an hour that your order is ready to pick up. When you arrive at our facility, simply go to the counter labeled “Express Pick-up”, tell us your last name, sign for your order and you will be on your way. (This is the fastest method of Local Pick-up available.) If you want to come into the store and place an order, we have computers available for you to do so. Once you have finished placing your order, please log out of your account and go to the counter labeled “Local Pick-up”, tell us your last name and we will be happy to pick and pack your order for you. (Placing your order ahead of time, waiting for the “ready to pick-up email” and using the Express Pick-up line as described above is faster than this method, but placing your order in store shouldn’t mean more than a 20-30 minute wait, depending on how busy we are.) If you need help placing an order for Local Pick-up, want to pay with cash or you are a new customer, we can help with that too! Please come to the counter labeled “Customer Service” and our Customer Service Team will be happy to help you.
Key Points to Remember about Shipping
- If you have a time-sensitive order, we highly recommend selecting a guaranteed shipping method such as UPS Next Day Air or USPS Priority Express Mail as shipping charges are not refundable for any of the non-guaranteed services. Please note, if you select a guaranteed service and your package is lost, necessitating a reshipment, the shipping fee will not be refunded if you require the same service on the replacement order. However, if the time-sensitivity of your order has passed and you wish us to use a different shipping method, we will refund the difference between the charges of the guaranteed service and the new method selected. For example, if you select UPS Next Day Air and your package is lost by UPS and you no longer need the order to arrive quickly, you may choose a slower method and we will refund you the difference. But, if your UPS Next Day Air package is lost by UPS and you need the replacement shipped via Next Day Air, the shipping will not be refunded as the shipping funds refunded from the first order will simply be applied to the second order.
- If you are a business, please do not make any promises to your customers if you have selected a non-guaranteed method. We will not reimburse the shipping charges or make any other concessions (this includes compensation for lost revenue) if you did not choose a guaranteed method and your order arrives later than the carrier estimated. We have no control over what estimate the carrier provides or ensuring they live up to that estimate.
- If you are a business and you do select a guaranteed method, the only thing we can do is provide a refund of the shipping charges. We cannot make an order that is going to be or has been delivered late, on-time. We will not provide compensation to you based on what you told your customer. Therefore, it is always best for you to make promises to customers based on what you have on hand or with extra time built-in, in case the carrier is late.
- If we fail to ship an order within the time-frame we have stated, we will take corrective action to attempt to satisfy you as a customer.
- If we ship you the incorrect product, we will work with you to remedy the situation. Please see the Incorrect/Missing Items Policy section of our Terms & Conditions for further details.
- If we ship to you via a method other than what you selected or otherwise make a mistake in shipping your order, we will take the necessary steps to make it up to you.
- As mentioned, we do not make a profit from shipping and instead simply pass along what the carrier charges. This includes passing along discounts we receive from the carriers, rather than make a profit on shipping. In fact, since one of our options is Free Shipping, we typically lose money on shipping.
- As stated, we have no control over the shipping method you select, the estimate the carrier provides, and we are not able to hold them accountable for delivering within the estimated time-frame. Therefore, we are only able to provide remedies for issues within our control and are not able to provide any compensation for problems beyond our control, such as a non-guaranteed shipping method taking longer than the estimate provided.
- Please keep in mind during the holiday season that our friends at the USPS and UPS can sometimes be overwhelmed with the volume of packages being shipped. All carriers hire temporary help for the holiday season and have most of their regular employees working overtime to make sure you receive your order in a timely manner. Nonetheless, time in transit can be increased beyond the initial estimate provided and sometimes packages can be lost. The USPS and UPS are staffed by people doing their best to make the holidays enjoyable, just like you! Time in transit and the number of lost packages typically go up during the holiday season. If your package is impacted during the holiday season, we understand how upsetting it can be and we will work with you to correct the situation as quickly as possible.
- The tracking number provided to you via email will give you the best information as to what is going on with your package. We do not have any information beyond what the tracking services provided by the carriers states. Further, the carriers do not have any information beyond what the tracking information shows. The carriers don’t have a special tracking system, they simply provide consumers access to the systems they are using internally.
- UPS cannot deliver to PO Boxes. If you select UPS as your carrier of choice and enter a PO Box for your shipping address, your order will most likely be delayed and may incur additional charges.
- While getting your order to you is a top priority for us, delivering on time is a priority for the carriers and receiving an order later than expected can be very frustrating, a late shipment is not a life or death situation.
GUARANTEED SERVICE vs. NOT Guaranteed Service
If the shipping method you select is guaranteed, the carrier providing the chosen shipping method is guaranteeing either the arrival date of your package or the number of days your package is in transit. If the package takes longer to arrive than the guaranteed time, the carrier will refund us the shipping charges and we will in turn provide you with a refund of the shipping charges.
If you select a method of shipment which is not guaranteed, the time frame for arrival is an estimate only. If your package arrives later than the estimate given for a non-guaranteed service, the shipping fee is not refundable. We understand how frustrating this can be, but we do not have any control of the package once it leaves our facility. If the carrier takes longer to deliver the package than estimated for a shipping method which is not guaranteed, they do not provide us with a refund of the shipping charges and therefore, we cannot provide you with a refund of the shipping charges.
Orders Containing Direct to Film Transfers
All our Direct to Film Transfers are considered “Print-to-Order”, this means the transfers are printed after they are ordered. Because of this, when your order contains a Direct to Film Transfer, it may take additional business days to process your order. Therefore, orders containing Direct to Film Transfers are NOT subject to our Same Day Shipping policy. If you have other items in your order that are not DTF Transfers, and those items are needed expeditiously, please place a separate order for those items. Once the Direct to Film Transfers have been printed, we will not refund or cancel those items from any order. All DTF transfers have to be pressed within 10 days of receipt. (Weekends and Holidays do not count as business days)
Arrival Date Policy
The time it takes to receive your order is determined by when you place your order and which shipping method you select. If you place your order before 2:00 pm on a weekday that isn’t a holiday, your order will be shipped out the same day. Keep in mind, a holiday falling in between your order date and the date your package is estimated to arrive may impact when you receive your order. Please consult the carrier’s website of your chosen shipping method to see what holidays, if any, may impact your delivery. If the shipping method you selected provides days in transit rather than an estimated delivery date, please start counting business days from the day after your order was picked up. Your order will most likely arrive on the estimated delivery date or the last day of expected days in transit but may be delivered afterward if you did not select a guaranteed shipping method.
After the carrier has accepted your order, we will send you a shipping notification email with the tracking number for your shipment. The tracking number is the best way to follow your order’s progress. We do not have any additional information about your package beyond what is provided by the carrier. Further, the carriers typically do not have any additional information about your package beyond what the tracking information posted on their respective websites. If your order does not arrive by the estimated arrival date and you selected a guaranteed shipping method, please contact us as soon as possible so we may begin the process of resolving the situation. If you did not select a guaranteed shipping method, please wait at least three additional business days before contacting us as orders that are later than estimated typically will arrive by then. See our Late Order Policy or our Lost Order Policy directly below for additional details.
Late Order Policy
If your order does not arrive by the estimated delivery date for a guaranteed service such as UPS Next Day Air, please contact us immediately so we may resolve the situation. How we resolve the situation will depend upon the individual circumstances of your order. Possible solutions include but are not limited to refunding the shipping fee, reshipping your order, providing you with Customer Reward Points or any other solution we deem fit to rectify the issue.
Please keep in mind, as long as the tracking information says “In Transit”, the package is still in transit it to you and unfortunately, our hands are tied and we cannot provide any further assistance to get your package delivered any faster. We sympathize the carrier let you down by exceeding the estimated transit time, but the carrier is an independent business outside of our control. As stated above under “Shipping Options” and “Key Points to Remember About Shipping”, please be sure to select the shipping method that is best for the circumstances of your order as we are just as much at the carriers’ mercy as you are when it comes to the delivery date of a non-guaranteed service. The carrier does not consider your order lost unless the tracking information has stated “In Transit” for 15 days with no movement on the package. We will not make you wait this long, but again, please see our Lost Order Policy below for further details. If the tracking information states anything other than “In Transit”, please contact us so we may investigate the matter further.
In the case of the USPS, sometimes orders can be delayed and show no movement for a day or two. If this happens to your order, we suggest signing up for “Text & Email Updates” on the USPS website (located below where your tracking information appears) as signing up for updates is usually enough to get the package moving again. If you contact us about your order showing “In Transit” with no movement before seven days has elapsed, we will do this for you, but we are unable to do anything else.
Again, if you are a commercial customer/business, we cannot be held accountable for the promises you make to your customers and will not provide compensation for lost revenue due to missed deadlines stemming from circumstances outside of our control such as a package which was damaged or delivered late by the courier. While we certainly sympathize with your situation, we have no control over any shipping companies and cannot make any guarantees to our customers beyond the guarantees the shipping companies provide to us.
Lost Order Policy
A package is not lost if it’s tracking information still states “In Transit”. This applies to guaranteed shipping methods and non-guaranteed methods alike. If the tracking shows “In Transit”, please consult our Late Order Policy above for further details. If the tracking information states something other than “In Transit”, it is still possible your order is on the way to you and not lost. Please contact us so we may investigate the situation and determine if the package is lost. If your package has stated “In Transit” with NO movement for more than seven business days and you have already signed up for “Text & Email Updates” as noted above in our Late Order Policy above, we will consider the package lost and treat it accordingly. SPECIAL NOTE: The USPS does not consider a package lost unless it has been 15 DAYS with no movement, so please understand we are going above and beyond USPS policy and taking a risk/incurring additional cost to provide our customers a faster resolution. It is still possible the original package may be delivered within the 15-day window after we have considered the package lost. If this occurs, please contact us so we may send you a return service label (RSL) to return the extra order.
If a package is lost, we will reship your order or provide you with a refund of the items only (unless it is a guaranteed shipping method, in such a case please see GUARANTEED SERVICE vs. Not Guaranteed Service above for further details) as mutually agreed upon by you and us. We will then file a claim with the carrier to recoup the lost funds. Please do not attempt to file a claim with the carrier as it may jeopardize our ability to do so and thus remove our ability to ship you a replacement order or provide you with a refund. If your order is lost, you may be contacted by the carrier about said order. If so, and the carrier asks you if you received your order, please understand they are inquiring about your original order and not the replacement order. Please tell them “no”, that you did not receive your order because if you tell them “yes” in reference to receiving the replacement we sent, they will assume you mean the original and thus deny our claim.
Same Day Shipping Policy
We know how important it is for our customers to receive orders in a timely manner, which is why we offer Same Day Shipping for all orders placed by 2:00 pm Eastern, Monday through Friday. All accepted orders placed before 2:00 pm Eastern on weekdays with a valid shipping address will ship out the same day. (Please make sure you enter your address correctly as your order will be delayed if you do not. Further, if your billing address does not match the address on file for the card you used to place the order, this may delay your order as well.) Orders placed after 2:00 pm Eastern, on the weekend or on a holiday will be shipped on the next business day and our Same Day Shipping will not apply. Once your order is shipped, the order status is updated in our store and you are sent a notification email which includes the tracking number. Please note, we make every effort to keep the inventory levels listed on our website up to date, but mistakes can happen. If we receive an order for an out of stock item, we will contact you as quickly as possible to resolve the issue.
International Shipping Policy
Currently, we do NOT offer shipping outside of the United States. If you live internationally, we recommend contacting a freight forwarder within the U.S. to determine the cost and viability of having your order shipped to the freight company and then forwarded to you.
A Special Note About Holiday Shipping
Please keep in mind this holiday season that our friends at the USPS and UPS have been overwhelmed with the volume of packages being shipped. All carriers have hired temporary help and have most of their regular employees working overtime to make sure you receive your order in a timely manner. None the less, time in transit can be increased beyond the initial estimate provided and sometimes packages can get lost. The USPS and UPS are staffed by people doing their best to make the holidays enjoyable, just like you!
The only thing we have control of is when your package leaves our facility and we always live up to our promise of shipping orders received on weekdays before 2:00 pm EST the same day. In the rare circumstance we aren't able to do so, we will certainly work with you. Even though we shipped your order out the same day it was placed, once your package has been handed off to the carrier, we don't have any control over when you ultimately receive it. Sometimes we will ship an order and the carrier will fail to scan it right away, meaning, the tracking information makes it appear your package has not left here when in reality it has. As long as our shipping system shows your order left our facility, we don't have any control of when the carrier performs scans to update the tracking information or when you receive your order.
If your order left our facility and is still in transit to you, we are unable to make the carrier deliver the package any faster and we can not reship your order. Further, standard shipping methods such as Flat Rate Shipping, Free Shipping, UPS Ground and USPS Priority Mail are NOT guaranteed and therefore not refundable if the package arrives after the estimate. If time is of the essence for your order, we suggest using UPS Next Day Air or UPS 2nd Day Air.